***Please note that this position has now been filled***
The International Journal of Housing Policy is a leading forum for the critical analysis of housing policy, systems and practice from a social science perspective. We address policy-relevant research and analysis from an international perspective. The journal places housing policies and practice in the context of other public policies and links these developments in housing with broader social, economic and political change.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Policy Reviews focus on a policy or series of policies related to housing that affect a city, region or country, or even a number of cities or countries. Reviews should be socially, politically or economically relevant and ideally appeal to the current interests and concerns of an international audience of housing researchers and practitioners.
The Policy Review Editor is responsible for:
- Working as a member of the editorial team on core journal business;
- Conducting initial assessments of policy reviews when they are submitted to the journal; and
- Managing the review process and working with authors to meet the high editorial standards of the journal.
The Policy Review Editor will:
- Work with the editorial team and independently on key journal tasks;
- Undertake editorial tasks covering both big picture article reviews as well as detailed editorial and proof reading tasks; and
- Participate in broader journal public events and publishing activities.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, please email the following to the journal editor, Dr Dallas Rogers:
- A 1 page statement about what you would bring to the role; and
- A CV
Due: 30 August 2019.